Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Handsy

This is a product I can personally vouch for. It's Dr. Hauschka Hand Cream, and it's fantastic.

It's also pretty expensive, at $22.95 for a 1.7-oz. tube.

But! It's not tested on animals, is all organic, and--this is why I love it so dearly--you can put it on your hands, and it immediately soaks in without leaving your hands greasy. So if you sit at a computer all day like I do, you can put it on and not have to wait 10 minutes for your hands to stop sliding all over your keyboard.

I might call it the perfect hand cream, but I'll wait for it to go on sale before I go that far.

UPDATE: OK, so I've had this stuff for about a month now, and I'm officially hooked. I've decided it's worth the price, and when my tube is all used up (which is taking a lot longer than I thought; you don't have to use much of this stuff at a time), I'm definitely going to buy a new one.

No comments: