Thursday, September 24, 2009

Lurrrving CB2's Go-Cart Desk



I'm always redecorating in my head, even if it doesn't translate into my actual living space (there's actually duct tape patching our leather couch). Being that I spend a good part of my day in my home office, I want to be a clean, zenful, inspiring place. Right now it's a feng shui nightmare, but that doesn't keep me from coveting the Go-Cart Desk from CB2.

I like its minimal, industrial design and the size is perfect for my small workspace. Plus, less surface area means less potential for clutter, at least in theory. It originally caught my eye this summer when I first bookmarked it because it came in this eye-popping kiwi color. Doesn't look like the green is still available but I'm hoping that by the time I actually get around to buying a new desk that there will be some color options. If not, I can always add a splash of color with their coordinating trig file cabinet:



And I can get both pieces for $300 total... not too shabby. Not too shabby at all.

No comments: