Monday, February 9, 2009

Here's the Skinny

One of the charms of living in an old bungalow (besides drafty single-pane windows and small closets), is having a clawfoot tub. I've always wanted one and my dreams have finally been realized! I've showered, but still haven't bathed as I want to find the perfect touches and accessories to make it an event (I don't have a lot of friends in Asheville yet-- this is all I've got).

Enter skinnyskinny, a line of eco-friendly, organic products with everything from soaps to pillows to stuff for your pet. I really want to try their organic bath teas. I've used salts and gels in my bath and even oatmeal when I had hives, but never tea. It's good for everything else, right? And it comes in my favorite lavender (lavender and clary sage to be exact), as well as three other cruelty-free fragrances.


$34 at skinnyskinnysoaps.com.

No comments: