Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Craving a Pickle.

Everyone says when you're pregnant, you'll crave crazy things like pickles and ice cream. I enjoyed my first taste of bacon ice cream last week (so freakin' good), but the only Pickle I've wanted since I got pregnant is one of these:



I lurrrve Petunia Pickle Bottom diaper bags and recently found their outlet site where they sell "Discontinued Classics" and "Certified Seconds" at very non-scary prices. All of the PPB bags I've seen in stores were made of "dry clean only" fabrics, which in my mind don't mesh well with babies. But in my search, I found their Glazed by Petunia option, made of glazed, wipeable canvas. Much more my style. And then, with a little help from my friends, I decided on the Touring Tote in the Trotting in Tiergarten pattern (say that five times fast). My first baby purchase! It's so adorable that I'm tempted to wear it now as a handbag... but I will wait.

No comments: