Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Animal-Friendly Jewelry Designer, Christy Robinson.

I'm not a vegan. I love cheese and milk way too much to give them up. I'm also not a vegetarian although if tofu's on the menu, I'll most likely order it. My personal beliefs and diet aside, there's no denying the adorable designs by Christy Robinson.

Her animal-friendly, vegan-friendly line of jewelry mixes recycled and synthetic materials with quirky yet poignant eco-political and animal rights messages.


Every Day is Earth Day Ring, $60


Flocked Not a Nugget Chick Necklace, $45

We extra, extra lurrrve her for giving a portion of her proceeds to animal and environmental charities (Earth Island Institute, Farm Sanctuary and Vegan Outreach to name a few).

Which of her designs do you lurrrve most? Check them all out on her website at christyrobinsondesigns.com.

No comments: