Wednesday, September 24, 2008

The Sample Life

While on sabbatical in Colorado ("on sabbatical" meaning unemployed), I once wore the same pair of pants for five straight days. I know. I'm gross.



But if you ever put on the Cloudveil Run Don't Walk Pants, you won't want to take them off. They are hands down the most comfortable clothes I've ever had on my body. It's like they're lined with babies' bottoms.

When I ordered my second pair, my husband asked, "How many pairs of those do you need?" My answer was two. Now that I've found them in the new 2008 Bluegrass color, I've changed my answer to three.

At full price you might be sticker shocked, but thanks to the Cloudveil Store at KL Sport, I never pay full price for my Clouveil gear. Their sample sale section offers the latest looks at up to 50% off.

No comments: