Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Lip Service

I am seriously in lurrrve with the Freedom Lip Gloss from Revolution Organics. I snagged one (the bright red shade, called "Freedom") from a fellow beauty junkie who happens to have a fantastic online store for organic beauty products, and I am smitten!

I have really full lips, so I tend to shy away from bright lip colors, because I think it makes my mouth look rather clownish, but this fiercely red gloss is tame with a light application, and can be layered for a more colorful pout.


Plus, it's organic, comes in (adorable) recyclable packaging, and leaves my lips super soft.

Now I want one in every shade.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was lucky enough to snag a sample of this (in "Integrity") from a beauty writer friend and it's my new fave! I wear it all the time.