Thursday, June 4, 2009

On Cloud b.

My latest online shopping obsession has less to do with what I want to buy for myself and more to do with what I want for our baby. If I could lock myself out of our Target registry, I would add hours of productivity to my work week. I love Target for necessities, but I'm also loving all of the little boutique-y luxury items. You know, the ones that make great gifts but you could never rationalize buying for yourself.

I'm in lurrrve with lots of good stuff at babyearth.com, but am hesitant to register with a website as I have to pay for any returns, which can be a hassle. It's amazing what they've come up with in the past 30 years (since I was a baby). One of my favorite items that I've seen both online and in person at friends' baby showers is the Cloud b Sleep Sheep.



This is their "on-the-go" model, which is made smaller for travel, which I will probably do more of in theory than reality, but still. It has four soothing nature sounds and a sleep timer so you can set it to go off in either 23 or 45 minutes from when you put your little one to bed. Hopefully, that will be enough time to get him to sleep! If this doesn't work, I'll have to resort to singing to him... and nobody wants that.

$21.95, babyearth.com.

No comments: